* Chad and Vanessa live in Chalfont PA, having relocated there in early 2010 from New Britain, CT. Chad is workign on his art, while working as an artist's assistant/apprentice in Lambertville, NJ. Chad is a graduate of Alfred University with a BA in fine arts. His art can be seen at www.chadlassin.com, and www.etsy.com/shop/MetatronsMandalas. His blog is http://mysteriouslichen.tumblr.com/. Vanessa works as a Business Analyst for The Hartford. She is an accomplished photographer who shoots weddings and other events.
* Adam is working as an intern at the BrightHeart Veterinary Referral & Emergency Center in Westbury, NY. He graduated from Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine on June 4th. That followed 32 months of Veterinary School on the island of St Kitts in the West Indies and one year of rotations at Michigan State University. Adam spent 2-weeks on a game preserve in Africa in August 2008 working on a variety of large game animals. He graduated from West Virginia University in 2006 with a degree in animal biology.
* Brett is an attorney, working for Vinson & Elkins in Houston. He graduated from the Law School of the University of Texas at Austin with a Juris Doctor degree in May 2010. He lived on the Gold Coast of Australia where he studied international business law for his Fall 2009 semester. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with Honors in Liberal Arts and Government in August 2007.
* Perry is a freelance Digital Technician and works frequently in Manhattan, as well as on location throught the US and internationally. He graduated with a BA in Photography from Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, CA in August 2007. His work on high fashion, cosmetic, magazine covers and web projects have taken him on location to Austin, Arizona, Nashville, San Francisco, Napa Valley, London and Turks and Caicos. Perry continues to build his portfolio as a Photographer, Videographer and Music Video Director. He is living in Sleepy Hollow, NY with Paige Simcox. Paige is working for an advertising agency and will be going back to school to complete the required science courses to enter medical school.
* Elissa is working on her masters degree in Psychology at the University of North Texas, in Denton, TX. She is living in Dallas and working both as a group therapist and at an events planning firm. Elissa graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a major in Psychology in May 2009. She traveled in Israel for 6-weeks during the summer of 2009 and spent her Junior Spring semester in Florence Italy where she learned Italian and had the opportunity to travel throughout Europe.
is a professional freelance writer. She writes people features for the
Houston Chronicle and the Buzz magazines. Her blog is a popular read by
thousands throughout the US and beyond. You can read and subscribe to
the Hot Flashes blog at http://www.arlenelassin.com/. Click here to
access her complete blog archives.